Next contest date
12:00 UTC, 13 February – 12:00 UTC, 14 February 2016
Welcome to the Dutch PACC website …
Upload your log, Logs received, log statistics, etc: robot
- All mixed mode categories are allowed to work a station twice per band, once in CW and once in SSB. If the station is a multiplier, it will count as 2 multipliers.
- Logs can either be uploaded via this website (a link will appear here as soon as the web interface is ready) or sent to (new e-mail address): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log submissions on CD, floppy or paper (discouraged …!) should be sent to (new address):
PACC Contest Manager
c/o VERON Central Bureau
P.O. Box 1166
6801 BD Arnhem
- Do not send the paper/CD/floppy log to the contest manager!
- Make sure you put your full postal address in the Cabrillo header. Otherwise we can not send you the token of merit…!
- Send your pictures to the e-mail address below. Include your SOAPBOX in the Cabrillo log (instruction see Log submission / Aanleveren logs).
- Correspondence other than logs to: email@example.com
Good to know
Cabrillo is supported by most major contest programs.
Always work dupes otherwise you run the chance to loose valuable multipliers.
Please always send your log even if you made a few contacts. You will help to improve the accuracy of cross checking the logs and you will get our famous Token of Merit (“Vaantje”).
All tokens of merit have been mailed.